Testing. Please ignore. (Staff: please do not misuse the ProZ.com forums)
Thread poster: Cilian O'Tuama
Cilian O'Tuama
Cilian O'Tuama  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 03:10
German to English
+ ...
Jun 25

If I start a thread in the Bugs forum, will it be on the first page for those who have ticked this forum to appear there?

It seems (to me) that things change in the background without users being informed. But maybe it's just me.

No need to reply. I'll see for myself in a few mins whether...

Cilian O'Tuama
Cilian O'Tuama  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 03:10
German to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
No sign of it Jun 25

after 20 mins.

Someone's afraid of something.

Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
SITE STAFF
Stop misusing ProZ.com forums Jun 27

Hello Cilian O'Tuama,

All of your forum threads this week, and the previous week, and the ones before that are listed on the homepage provided the viewer has selected to have posts in those forums listed there. So, no. No one is afraid of anything here.

Also, in line with forum site rule #1, I kindly ask you to refrain from misusing ProZ.com forums any further. If you need help with understanding ho
... See more
Hello Cilian O'Tuama,

All of your forum threads this week, and the previous week, and the ones before that are listed on the homepage provided the viewer has selected to have posts in those forums listed there. So, no. No one is afraid of anything here.

Also, in line with forum site rule #1, I kindly ask you to refrain from misusing ProZ.com forums any further. If you need help with understanding how homepage forum listing works or to set your preferences, please submit a support request, www.proz.com/support . The ProZ.com forums are provided solely for discussions within ProZ.com's scope.

Now, in line with the same rule mentioned above I'm locking this thread. Thanks.

Lucia
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Testing. Please ignore. (Staff: please do not misuse the ProZ.com forums)

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »